Pre-cautions & Recommendations for Yoga practice
November 18 2012, 12:47 AM
• Asanas should be practiced with empty stomach
• Asanas should not be practiced immediately after meal (accept Vajrasan)
• Initially practice under guidance of Guru. Follow instructions.
• Proceed slowly/carefully Never force or strain to get into a specific position.
• Relax briefly between each practice
• If the position is uncomfortable, don't do it
• Never practice any yoga techniques under the influence of alcohol/mind altering drugs
• If you are pregnant, notify the instructor for special guidelines
• Take bath before Yoga or with 30 min gap after yoga